File Financial Report
Overview: A Dutch company/legal entity must prepare and file an annual financial report (financial statements) after the end of the financial year.
- The information that must be included in the financial report depends on the size of your business
- The financial statements must be prepared and approved by the managing directors no later than 5 months after the end of the financial year. Hereinafter, the shareholders must adopt the financial statements within 2 months after the financial statements have been approved by the managing directors. In addition, the company/legal entity must publish its annual report no later than eight days after the determination or approval of the financial statements by the shareholders.
- The preparation period for the financial statements may be extended for a maximum of 5 months at the shareholders’ meeting. The deadline for publication will be 12 months after the end of the financial year.
Purpose: File financial report of a company/legal entity
Registering authority: the Dutch Trade Register
Term of registration: 2-3 working days
Personal presence: Not required
Conditions for registration:
- The financial report must be approved by the managing directors and the shareholders of a company/legal entity
- Approved Financial Report