Remove (dismiss) an Attorney/Authorized Representative
Overview: A Dutch company/legal entity may remove its Attorney/Authorized Representative(s) at any time if so decided.
Purpose: Remove (dismiss) an Attorney/Authorized Representative of a company/legal entity
- Multiple dismissals simultaneously are possible
- Natural and/or legal person may be dismissed
Registering authority: the Dutch Trade Register
Term of registration: 2-3 working days
Personal presence: Not required
Conditions for registration:
- The decision of the board of directors to remove (dismiss) an Attorney/Authorized Representative.
- Passport or European ID card (for all associated persons)
- Extract from the Trade Register not older than 3 months (for all associated legal persons)
- Signed Decision on the dismissal of the Attorney/Authorized Representative of the company/legal entity