Change Registered Office Address/Business Address
Overview: The registered office address (or business address) may be changed at any time. The registered office address/business address must be the actual place of business of the company/legal entity.
- legal (official) address of the company
- may differ from the postal (correspondence) address
Purpose: Change of registered office address of a company/legal entity
Registering authority: the Dutch Trade Register
Term of registration: 2-3 working days
Personal presence: Not required
Conditions for registration:
- New registered office address in the Netherlands.
- Passport or European ID card (for all associated persons)
- Extract from the Trade Register not older than 3 months (for all associated legal persons)
- Document, authorizing to use the registered office address (Copy of the Rental Agreement, Authorization Letter from the Owner, Certificate on Property)